Register Now for the Next Webinar In
THE CHANGING LANDSCAPE IN WASHINGTON SERIES
PERSONNEL IS POLITICS…BUDGET IS PRIORITIES
An analysis of the Trump Cabinet and foretaste of FY18 Budget
SPACE IS LIMITED – REGISTER NOW!
An outlook of the ever forming Trump Administration and how the new Cabinet Secretaries will shape policies at the agencies responsible for economic and community development and small business investment; including a primer of new OMB Director Mulvaney’s first shot at drafting the federal budget.
This webinar will analyze the shaping of the young administration and the White House’s budget priorities.
Topics covered will be:
– Confirmed Agency heads and who’s still in the queue
– White House talking points about FY18 budget
– Future Trump spending habits
– Possible offsets and deficit reduction
– Potential conflicts between White House and Congressional GOP leadership
– Open Q&A
Thursday, March 2
2:00 – 3:00 PM EST